WoW movie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigwest

Solid State Member
Hello :p ...

I would like to know if its realy tru of the movie production..of the wow movie... if yes can you link me some trailer or pic :) i love to see game in real movie...maybe it would be cool a guild war movie :D lol

In August 2007, at BlizzCon, it was unveiled that the film will aim for a projected 2009 release. It was also revealed that the movie will take place from an Alliance perspective and will be geared towards a PG-13 audience, with a storyline set one year before the beginning of the World of Warcraft storyline. As of this time no director or cast are yet associated with its development. Thomas Tull stated that, "It's not so much a quest movie. It's more of a war movie.

Source

nice thanks ...the interview its good too :p i hope there will be a troll hunter named Westonhunt XD lol

All ready listed on IMDB
Warcraft (2009)

PLOT :- Thrall will be in the movie. It will be told primarily from the Alliance point of view The time of the movie is set about 1 year before World of Warcraft begins. The film is mainly about cultures in conflict. It won't be an adventure movie like LoTR, more of a war film.

Imagine how many people will see the WoW movie. Everyone who owns the game, certainly, plus all of the inevitable buzz for it. Bet it increases subscription numbers, too. Really starting to bridge the gap between video games and "mainstream entertainment."

I'm still waiting for the Mechwarrior movie. Been hearing about that for like 10 years now. Now that FASA is gone I don't think it'll happen....

FTA...sorry just had to say it.

Also, dude....your sig is going to give someone a seizure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom