What's the best PC game to date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stalker for single player(i still havnt beat it and had it for a year, money well spent lol) counter strike 1.6 for multi

Elder Scrolls Morrowind and Oblivion (and expansions for each)
Half-Life 2 + Episodes
Team Fortress 2
Portal
Age of Empires II

Star Craft - 10 years and 9.5 million* copies sold worldwide later it still remains a one of the most populare games playied online

* As of May 21 2007

Trackmania United.

3 releases rolled into 1 (original, sunrise, nations), total of 7 enviroments.

over 180,000 tracks on tm.exchange.com - over 20,000,000 total tracks downloaded :drool:

I have been playing America's Army for a while. Go to aaotracker.com for full free downloads. It is a game the Army puts out, that's why it's free.

Graphics are good, many maps, a new version is due out this winter(?) There is no respawning, you respawn when round ends, so being tactical is a must.

Just baught cod4, the respawning and running around is chaotic at times. No team killing so you don't worry or care where shots go. Singleplayer has great graphics and action.

I saw a sports car racing game on youtube, motorsport foranza 2, looks good. Many cars to choose from, different tracks.

This doesnt have anything to do with anything but i realllly wanna play World in Conflict...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom