What Mobile Game Are You Playing Now?

This. Why not contact the developer get help with it?

Also this. Slay, I know you want us to google everything for you but take a stab at it. See if there are support forums from the developer's site or if anyone else has had the same issue. If you can't find anything or think your problem is unique email the dev and submit a review of the game to Google Play saying Moga issues and give it a star or two since its unplayable for you without Moga. Google has allowed developers to reply/email people who submit reviews and I see it happening quite a bit.

Also this. Slay, I know you want us to google everything for you but take a stab at it. See if there are support forums from the developer's site or if anyone else has had the same issue. If you can't find anything or think your problem is unique email the dev and submit a review of the game to Google Play saying Moga issues and give it a star or two since its unplayable for you without Moga. Google has allowed developers to reply/email people who submit reviews and I see it happening quite a bit.

I also see a lot of dev's wanting people to email them / ask for support before actually leaving a negative review. So yes, they are indeed willing to help out most of the time.

I left no negative report I actually left a good one. I also looked into the issue before asking who wouldn't do that. I way would have rather kept the game and be able to play it then get my 6.99 back. But many others appear to have the problem also and Google reimbursed me almost instantly so many people must have asked for a refund also

Why dont they make more Demos for Mobile games. Also im still really digging FF5 Im shocked at how long it is I have put like 10 hrs into I think. I'm totally gonna buy the newest one once im done I think its 7 not %100 sure though. I really wish I could play the Dead Space and Mass Effect mobile with my Moga though. Anyone know any really good mobile rpgs? Also did anyone play the ME game on mobile the Dead Space one was fun

Why dont they make more Demos for Mobile games. Also im still really digging FF5 Im shocked at how long it is I have put like 10 hrs into I think. I'm totally gonna buy the newest one once im done I think its 7 not %100 sure though. I really wish I could play the Dead Space and Mass Effect mobile with my Moga though. Anyone know any really good mobile rpgs? Also did anyone play the ME game on mobile the Dead Space one was fun

Demos can be buggy since it's just a "piece" of a full game, and put people off from buying the full version a lot of the time.

I am playing that mobile game called Plenty of Fish, its where you find Riders mom and tell her you think shes hot and set up a date with her but never show up... its awesome I am on my 3rd playthrough

Demos can be buggy since it's just a "piece" of a full game, and put people off from buying the full version a lot of the time.

Amazon's App Store has something called 'Test Drive' for paid apps where you download it for free and demo it for a certain amount of time.

When you go into an app it'll be a green bar under the images. You don't need to download anything. It launches right there inside the app store with a live demo of the game.

Amazon's App Store has something called 'Test Drive' for paid apps where you download it for free and demo it for a certain amount of time.

When you go into an app it'll be a green bar under the images. You don't need to download anything. It launches right there inside the app store with a live demo of the game.

Forgot about Test Drive.

I was talking about an actual Demo you install though, through Play Store or equivalent.

Picked up Bombcats from the free Amazon app of the day. Its like $1 and is definitely worth it.

Used the Angry Birds point/shoot mechanic and builds on top of it. Like after you shoot wants you'll need to point/click a second or third time depending on the level/puzzle. Tons of levels. Extremely polished.

And its adorable. :3

Back
Top Bottom