Thief

Just let your pre-order ride, and wait for reviews. If you decide you don't want it then go back in and move your $5 over to another game or ask for your money back. They love that at Gamestop.

I think we should all do more often. Gamestop should be inconvenienced as much as possible.

I would like to hate game stop but I cant I have never had a problem there and most of the time I go to one there is a friendly dork there willing to chat about games for a bit. I have never actually pre ordered anywhere else. I am thinking bout pre order of Castlevania from PSN cause you get the DS game for pre ordering from them

I think we should all do more often. Gamestop should be inconvenienced as much as possible.

I do it alot. In fact when I went to order Ground Zeroes it was from another pre-order I was cancelling. I could tell the guy was aggravated with me and wouldn't make eye contact. My Gamestop used to be okay, but lately they always act like I'm inconveniencing them when I ask for something.

quick rant

I know they still have PS2 games put away somewhere because it shows on their stock checker. When I ask about a particular game they always just point to the shelf and say that's all they have. Really, buddy? Thanks, I wouldn't have thought to look there. I don't find what I'm looking for then I come back a few days later and there's more games on the shelf. You really couldn't just go look for me?

You could troll them with Titanfall. When they ask which version of the game say "I want the Xbox one."

Then, when they reserve you an Xbox One copy, go back and say, "No, I wanted the 360 version. What I meant when I said that I wanted the Xbox one was that I wanted one for Xbox and not the PC."

When they switch you to the 360, go back and say that you asked for the Xbox One.

Rinse and repeat.

I do it alot. In fact when I went to order Ground Zeroes it was from another pre-order I was cancelling. I could tell the guy was aggravated with me and wouldn't make eye contact. My Gamestop used to be okay, but lately they always act like I'm inconveniencing them when I ask for something.

quick rant

I know they still have PS2 games put away somewhere because it shows on their stock checker. When I ask about a particular game they always just point to the shelf and say that's all they have. Really, buddy? Thanks, I wouldn't have thought to look there. I don't find what I'm looking for then I come back a few days later and there's more games on the shelf. You really couldn't just go look for me?

Everyone here knows of my contempt/disdain for them, so I won't go into it, but they really suck as a whole. If you find a store with a good employee/manager treasure it because that is the exception now for them.

I actually won some crap on Twitter where I can pick from a selection of games via AMD. Thief was on the list and will definitely be one of my picks since the other ones aren't so great or either I have them already.

Definitely going to give it a shot, though.

I actually won some crap on Twitter where I can pick from a selection of games via AMD. Thief was on the list and will definitely be one of my picks since the other ones aren't so great or either I have them already.

Definitely going to give it a shot, though.

Nice. I think it is going to be a good game. Can't beat free though.

Back
Top Bottom