Snes9x?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiserBasara

Baseband Member
I had Snes9x 1.42 and 1.43. I used 1.43 to set the controls on my joypad, since it was better at that. Then I put a shortcut to 1.43 on my desktop and used it for a few days. Then, I deleted the folder to 1.43 and accidently cleared the recycle bin.

Now, when I open Snes9x, it crashes and asks if I want to error report. I've tried using Tweaknow Regcleaner, deleting and re-unzipping Snes9x 1.42 and 1.43, and looking on the forum. The forum is currently down. I dont know who else I can ask

Also, SMC files aren't associated with it. I right clicked a rom and went Open With and browsed for Snes9x. It didn't show up in the list of programs I can Open With, and I inadvertently hit OK. Now there's an Adobe Acrobat icon on all my roms, even though I deleted the assocation in Folder Options

I want to get rid of the Adobe Acrobat symbol and associate my roms with Snes9x so I can open them from the desktop

I looked up google for file assocations and went to the windows site. It didn't help

Heyyo,

You can set file assosciations through folder options man. There should be a browse button to change which program it opens with. Now, before this when you browsed for the program when windows first asked you for file assosciation, you needed to search through the list, it should've been there man.

Now for the helo on snes9x not running? I dunno if I can answer that man since it is mainly used for illegal purposes...

get zsnes
u don't need to install it (just extract to a folder) and it will run 99.9% of snes roms flawlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom