River City Ransom Underground

Same with RC pro AM that and the previously mentioned games were the only raceing games I ever got in to. Maybe Grand Turismo 3 for a bit. Oh and Mario Kart I want a Wii U so I can get some old games

I think I might pout because no one is talking about my favorite game in the related thread.

I came here thinking I was going to see replies about River City Ransom.

:-(

See. Now I'm pouting. Thanks a lot.

You show the signs of a classic abuser. You hurt me emotionally and then tell me I am your world. You are just like that SOB Rhu.

Speaking of Rhu anyone talk to him Or Regg these days I have texted back and forth with regg a bit but that about it.

Oh to make Last happy

River City ransom Id give it a try I like those old school beat em ups is it like the men Arcade game style. Speaking of that game I have that and the Simpsons one what i really want though is the TMNT one

Speaking of Rhu anyone talk to him Or Regg these days I have texted back and forth with regg a bit but that about it.

Oh to make Last happy

River City ransom Id give it a try I like those old school beat em ups is it like the men Arcade game style. Speaking of that game I have that and the Simpsons one what i really want though is the TMNT one

Yeah, I talk to Rhu just about every day. He has been playing a lot of Xcom on PS3.

Back
Top Bottom