Red Faction: Guerrilla - Destruction trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the RF series. I am looking forward to this one. The destruction abilities look narly. I can imagine the physics calculations going on. For a long while I remember thinking when is the next RF 3 coming out? Well here it is!

Looks great I loved the original where you could just build endless tunnels but really hated that buildings weren't destructible. The only thing that annoyed me with tunnels where that if you put a charge slightly wrong you could get trapped :(

Looks great I loved the original where you could just build endless tunnels but really hated that buildings weren't destructible. The only thing that annoyed me with tunnels where that if you put a charge slightly wrong you could get trapped :(

omg i remeber that in one of teh first missions you had to excape the mine so i thought get to the surface 1 of the doors locked before i got to it all you had to do was bury around it. i thought i had to dig to the surface omg was that fun lol longest tunnell ever.

i think I skipped pretty much all the first level by building a tunnel network then using cheats to get more ammo until I found the map again I still have the 2nd one on ps2 I might play a bit at the weekend don't think I ever completed the second one got bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom