psn messages

This isn't message related, but more geared toward the hardware itself. Has anyone else been having the problem of your PS4 randomly shutting off and on?

It's happened a few times now recently where I got to turn the console on using the controller only to have it immediately shut down. Once it does, the controller doesn't respond to the PS4 and the only way to turn it on is to wait a few moments before pressing the power button on the front of the console. After that, the "PS4 did not shut down properly" screen appears, and shortly after it's back to normal.

This isn't message related, but more geared toward the hardware itself. Has anyone else been having the problem of your PS4 randomly shutting off and on?

It's happened a few times now recently where I got to turn the console on using the controller only to have it immediately shut down. Once it does, the controller doesn't respond to the PS4 and the only way to turn it on is to wait a few moments before pressing the power button on the front of the console. After that, the "PS4 did not shut down properly" screen appears, and shortly after it's back to normal.

was the light on the PS4 orange if so its because of update 2.0 you have to stop using standby and just turn it totally off.

was the light on the PS4 orange if so its because of update 2.0 you have to stop using standby and just turn it totally off.

No, there was no light, and I've never used standby mode. Whenever I'm finished using the PS4 I always shut it down completely. It doesn't happen all of the time, but it's been happening more frequently recently where it does this weird reboot on it's own thing when I try to turn the console on.

Is there a setting to allow you to see when a friend gets on like the 360? Is there a way to stop getting the prioritize chat pop up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

I think it's in settings > notifications somewhere. I'll poke around and see if I can find it.

Back
Top Bottom