PS3 lacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
resistance fall of man looks AMAZING...but probably nothing windows vista and a top end pc wouldn't be able to handle, still my brother is getting one(a ps3 ) so i may play it a bit..but most of my gaming will remain on a pc.

Resistence looks okay to me but I'm not doing frontflips about it. I just played the Lost Planet demo and it looks and plays awsome. Everything is so smooth and is one of the most polished demos I've played. Capcom really did a great job. Screenshots and video don't do it justice you have to play it to feel and see how smooth the actual game is. But of course Capcom, being a Japanese compnay, is going to release it in Japan months before the USA.

aaronkupen said:
How long would that PC be able to play games at max settings?

for quite a while is my guesse i have been playing all my games max and all thwe tech i got is a year old the only game i dont play max is oblivion and max on games coming out will be beter then games on ps3 ex: dx10
when ps2 and xbox came out we all thougth it was beter then the pc but what hapend a few months later it couldnt keep up because of dx9

I'm a owner of a 360, and the only thing that I'm keeping it for is my clan. I have gone off console games as I only really enjoy Flight Sim and GTR/2, and I can tell now the 360 version will be watered down which = boring. :(

Anyway my opinion. Wii looks good but I (for some reason) think it will not be a big hit, which is sad really. :(

Truthfully though, on the subject of "lacking" -- I think all three of the next gen consoles are lacking heavily in one way or another.

For me, Xbox360 has no games that appeal to me. The ones that sort of do can also be found on PC which will most likely be a continuing trend.
PS3 is going to have very few exclusive games as of now, and will probably continue to lose franchise exclusivity.
Wii is not appealing to me in the long run both with the concept and the game selection. I like the idea, but I just don't see myself buying this and only this console to play on for the next 5 years.

*sigh*, and I doubt there is anyway I'll go to pc gaming. It looks like I might be out of luck this generation. Hopefully 360 will get more games that I like with more variety or PS3 starts to cook up the games and sony gets their act together with the games.

A price I can afford :( J/K, kind of. I really can't afford it or I would. Maybe when my youngun gets old enough, I can use that as an excuse, but he isn't even 2 months yet! Guess I'll have to go for a wii, which looks fun in its own way. That and the 360 (already owned).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom