Prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy's got a Beta Version on his computer.. You can do almost anything with anything... Super strength to punch out tanks! LOL! You basically have to get to these checkpoints, from what I understood. He said it's kind of hard to play with his game pad, and said it would be easier with a Play2/3 type controller. As far as the main point of the game, I have no clue..

A beta version? It's been out for almost a month.

This game is ridiculously sweet. I've almost got the thing beat.

Gotta say I love it too. I only got it a few days ago though. GARRH, friggin work! I wanna go home and play prototype! :(

The game is absolutely addictive. It's like GTA and Assassin's Creed all rolled into one.

I'm thrown 133 hours into that game according to xfire...that's not including the few times I didn't load xfire, haha.

ADDICTIVE.

Mind need to look at picking up this game after i finish fallout 3.

Personally i would rather be playing infamous, but i am not purchasing an PS3 just for 1 game (2 games if i include Time Crisis 4)

Did anyone apart from me really get into modding fallout 3? That game was awesomely easy to edit. My favorite weapon would've had to have been my automatic-50-mini-nukes-at-a-time-unlimited-ammo rocket launcher

Did anyone apart from me really get into modding fallout 3? That game was awesomely easy to edit. My favorite weapon would've had to have been my automatic-50-mini-nukes-at-a-time-unlimited-ammo rocket launcher

I did, and I did the same as you :) Except I went for 255 mini-nukes at a time. Also made a new Alien Blaster which critical-hit 100%, so anything I hit with it instantly died and turned to blue mush XD

I played and finished Prototype in about four days, and I'm still playing it, doing events and just free-roaming ^_^ Graphics were a little disappointing, but that's the only part I didn't like and it's not especially important to me. Awesome fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom