Please Help Me Out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnowNothing

In Runtime
Here is a little story...

I've always wanted to be a hardcore gamer, but I've never had the money, nor hardware to be a happy one. I tried playing the games I had on my slow pc's that I had but they would'nt be enough to fulfill my need. I was stuck playing Call of Duty and other games like it on a machine that had 128mb of ram. For a long time I've been planning to upgrade it, saving up allowances to get a stick of 512mb so I could be atleast lag free of the games I played. Finally when I saved up enough to get it, my stupid brain made me decide to clean it of dust and stuff...For some odd reason, my stupid brain made me take the Heatsink off to clean the dust from under there. I didnt know that there was a special way to put it back on so I didnt, I put it back on the best way I could, I ended up breaking the little gold things on the processor in the process of replacing the heatsink...Turns out that I now have to save up $130 dollars to get a new processor and then begin again to around $70 for the ram. But you, the people if you have MSN messenger...You could help me. You could
make my dream come true.

To get it click here:http://www.msgplus.net/download_contest.php?id=7786

This software is 100% safe, but you MUST pay attention at installation!

For this to count, you must download and install the software to your pc. If you love the software (which I'm sure you will) then keep it, if not, then do what you like with it. But please help me win this laptop, its my dream!

Its a great add on for MSN messenger, adds the ability to download and play custom sounds, and you can use your sound recorder to record small 5 second .wav files and upload them to their servers!

If this is not allowed here, please mods, move/delete this thread!

I would like to personaly thank all of the kind, loving people who downloaded and installed the software, you have been a real help. I owe you many many thanks as well as my deepest appreciation and gratitude for your kindness.

EDIT: Guess I forgot to include that :). Its for a contest they are having, the more people that download and install that software, from that link, the more chances I have to win. Its 2 per download and installation.

Thanks alot guys,
Knownothing.

Not sure what you mean by "get attention", but I would like people to help me win that laptop by downloading the program. I mean if you dont like it, then dump it but atleast have the heart to try it out, or atleast read the site about it...Its really a good program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom