Paragon (MOBA by EPIC Games on PS4/PC)

Rider

Destroyer of Borst's Mom
Anyone playing this, or on the fence? My irl buddy picked up the $20 Founders Pack over the weekend and brought his PS4 over and I gave it a whirl and ended up picking it up too.

The game is in early access mode right now. There's going to be an open beta this summer and from that point on it'll be Free to Play on the PS4 and PC.

If you want to play now the buy-in is $20 for the basic Founders Pack then $60 and $99 as detailed here: https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/founders

For an alpa, this game is in pretty great shape. Running on the PS4 at 1080p/60 fps. Looks beautiful.

I am definitely interested. There are a few games like that that are coming for PS4 in the next 12 months. Battleborn has a lot of potential, but it is made by Gearbox, so there's that. The other one I can think of is called Overwatch.

I've been playing smite. I might try paragon if others are playing it.

I was thinking that you'd probably dig Paragon a lot. I might upgrade to the Challenger Founders pack for $60 which includes a key to the $20 Founders pack to give to a friend. Maybe we can work something out via text?

I am definitely interested. There are a few games like that that are coming for PS4 in the next 12 months. Battleborn has a lot of potential, but it is made by Gearbox, so there's that. The other one I can think of is called Overwatch.

Battleborn and Overwatch are both FPS games, this is a MOBA.

I was thinking that you'd probably dig Paragon a lot. I might upgrade to the Challenger Founders pack for $60 which includes a key to the $20 Founders pack to give to a friend. Maybe we can work something out via text?

Battleborn and Overwatch are both FPS games, this is a MOBA.

Yeah, I am definitely going to be looking for another shooter once I am done with Destiny. I wonder if they will do a true beta prior to the launch.

Yes, they are both FPS point of of view, but I think gameplay for them is MOBA in the classic MOBA style.

Yeah, I am definitely going to be looking for another shooter once I am done with Destiny. I wonder if they will do a true beta prior to the launch.

Yes, they are both FPS point of of view, but I think gameplay for them is MOBA in the classic MOBA style.

lol a MOBA isn't a shooter game like Destiny, Division, CoD, Battlefield. Its much much different.

lol a MOBA isn't a shooter game like Destiny, Division, CoD, Battlefield. Its much much different.

This is from the Battleborn wikipedia page. I am pretty sure Overwatch was inspired by MOBA game play as well. The idea was to combine the strategy and objectives of a true MOBA with the controls and POV of a FPS game.

"Battleborn is a first-person shooter video game being developed by Gearbox Software, to be published by 2K Games for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Battleborn will be the first intellectual property created by Gearbox Software since Borderlands in 2009. The game is to be released worldwide on May 3, 2016. Labelled as a "hero shooter", the game will feature multiplayer online battle arena elements."

This is from the Battleborn wikipedia page. I am pretty sure Overwatch was inspired by MOBA game play as well. The idea was to combine the strategy and objectives of a true MOBA with the controls and POV of a FPS game.

"Battleborn is a first-person shooter video game being developed by Gearbox Software, to be published by 2K Games for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Battleborn will be the first intellectual property created by Gearbox Software since Borderlands in 2009. The game is to be released worldwide on May 3, 2016. Labelled as a "hero shooter", the game will feature multiplayer online battle arena elements."

Ya I'm sure it'll be as much of a MOBA as Destiny is a MMORPG lol

Smite is a fps Moba. I have it for xbone but never play it. I'm worried I will be lost playing it

Gamehunters Unite!

Smite is a fps Moba. I have it for xbone but never play it. I'm worried I will be lost playing it

Gamehunters Unite!

Smite is a moba with a third person perspective. It is not a first person shooter moba.

Back
Top Bottom