Need Help Hiding A Program, Paying $

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCRMYZ

Banned
Paying 10-15 Dollars if you can help me hide a program.

I need it to not show up on startup, not show up on my computer and If you can make it not show up on "search".

The game is world of warcraft.

Apreciate all the help.

start>control panel>add or remove programs>uninstall World of Warcraft

You can thank me later

You will have to rename the file, and put it in a folder with something else. Name it something like "St@rcraft" or a variation of a game you have, and put it in the folder with it. Remove the entry for it from the Programs list.

There ya go.

If you're willing to put in the effort, you could build a live CD of linux using Ubuntu, or a BARTPE live Windows XP, preloaded with World of Warcraft.

Or...run it in a VM. It will use ~1gb, just put it in a folder and name it something obscure.

for some reason I think his dad will notice that theres a vm installed on the computer lol

how about you stop playing wow? Or at least play a rts or fps game and win some money, or become famous..jeeze

for some reason I think his dad will notice that theres a vm installed on the computer lol

how about you stop playing wow? Or at least play a rts or fps game and win some money, or become famous..jeeze

I don't pay for a account my friend lets me play his, I just want to jump in a bg when i'm bored.

I play TFC and BF2.

I really need help and I'm serious about paying for it.

You can also reach me on AIM= KCRMYZ.

We can talk there.

He'll notice the VMware or such app, but he could do anything with the VM file once its made...he could even put it on a thumb drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom