Need Help Hiding A Program, Paying $

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your dad works with computers and is competent at his job, such a trick is very unlikely to work unless he's just lazy.

You my friend are a troll.

I am paying because I'm looking for someone to spend some of there time helping me getting it set up not just on the forum but maybe be of some technical guidance.

All is apreciate and contact me on aim if you can help me, Thanks.

AIM=KCRMYZ.

Ok your point is mute. This is the second time you've said that very same line over ONE post. I now warrant you....a troll.

so why do you want to hide it so bad anyway????
lol
is your dad looking out for your best interest by not letting you play the game???
if that is the case i would listen to him

would have to agree with fade. Computer games, are just games. You might "pwn" in "insert game name here" but its not going to help you much in real life. Only person whose actually had much success that Ive heard of is Jonathan Wendell and only reason for that is because he got sponsored. I know there are those guys who do make money from playing (like those rts players in asia) and the odd quake players but thats about it. Or at least if you do plan on going pro (not sure why I even bring this up, but I know a lot of people my age, younger and older, seem to all want to be professional gamers) finish your school and get a degree in something. Anyways ya thats my offtopic post of the day. Good night. lol

so why do you want to hide it so bad anyway????
lol
is your dad looking out for your best interest by not letting you play the game???
if that is the case i would listen to him

I bet to 2nd this- why you so eager to hide it?
If you do basic hiding like renaming a folder and he finds it just call it a day. He knows why he doesn't want you playing em games...

im guessing your trying to hide it from your school network admin because what they do is basically delete .exe files and if they're feeling not lazy then they search the whole computer for any games.
rename the extention to .dll and the name to like stcrft.dll

idk how it is there but you can get in ALOT of trouble doing that at school, im talking expulsion and criminal charges

two years ago me and a couple of friends hid the halo demo so we could play when nobody was around wee could play it, and we had this whole hearing with the super entandant and all the principals and they actually went easy on us by suspending us for 3 days and never allowing us to use the computers again

I remember when I used to go to a computer-based online class school for 2 years until I returned to regular High School. We would get 15 minute breaks and about half the guys were playing a LAN game on the Halo demo. Then the stupid school tech guys locked us out. We only had roughly 5 people administrating the small building, including 3 teachers, and they didn't care. Plus we got out 100 minutes earlier than regular high schoolers.

A little off-topic lol, but I used to secretly game on a parents computer when I didn't have mine. I didn't like it as I was always worried I would get caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom