Need Help Hiding A Program, Paying $

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should realize, though, most of the people here enjoy helping people, I don't think the cash incentive will draw too many more people. :D

haha i got a kick outta this one.

You my friend are a troll.

I am paying because I'm looking for someone to spend some of there time helping me getting it set up not just on the forum but maybe be of some technical guidance.

All is apreciate and contact me on aim if you can help me, Thanks.

AIM=KCRMYZ.

i got an idea go to where the game is installed move it to another place lock it, so when u click on ad and remove program it will say cannot find folder:) name the folder anythin u want and run it from there , and i know how to lock the folder, and unlock it when u need it start you game, after lock the file and if he finds the file, if he clicks on it, the file will lead him to the control panel but if u rename it then he wont know what file it is. If you put it in the windows files so when it is locked it will have an icon like acontrol panal and when clicked it will lead him there, he wont know that is your game.

PM me dude i will give u step by step:)

In that case, go with a live OS with World of Warcraft installed on it...

There is, literally, no trace left on the PC. You can use BARTpe for windows...or MiniPE, or UBCD...or you can go linux since WoW runs in wine and use Ubuntu or whatever.

i got an idea go to where the game is installed move it to another place lock it, so when u click on ad and remove program it will say cannot find folder:) name the folder anythin u want and run it from there , and i know how to lock the folder, and unlock it when u need it start you game, after lock the file and if he finds the file, if he clicks on it, the file will lead him to the control panel but if u rename it then he wont know what file it is. If you put it in the windows files so when it is locked it will have an icon like acontrol panal and when clicked it will lead him there, he wont know that is your game.

PM me dude i will give u step by step:)

Do you have aim by any chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom