Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

I hope it is not like Batman- ON PC it was crazy- I could not glide/fly well at all. I figured it was because of the console vs PC controls stuff. I liked much of the game other than the fact I could not glide/fly worth a crap= could not get thru some levels without it. So I gave up. Dont see any flying/gliding stuff in the game previews. So I am hoping...

I wound up pre ordering this.

Finished the story with last on diablo last night. Fun times

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Enjoy your game.

I wound up pre ordering this.

Finished the story with last on diablo last night. Fun times

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Enjoy your game.

I think im gonna pre order today so I can get the bonus gonna try to stop at Gamestop after school

Edit: what Bull S#$! i was gonna pre order on Gamestop.com and they don't even give you free shipping its $3.50 and says it takes 5-10 days screw that noise

Last edited:
I moved my pre-order from CoD (put $5 down to get the Destiny shader) to Shadows, was really considering getting it until the AC comparison was made. Not 100% sure how I feel about that. AND, on top of that, I haven't played a single Batman game, so I don't even know what that's like. I've been running Destiny like crazy, and still need to get D3 UEE, so this miiiiight have to wait.

Rumors from another site that this game will use 6gb of vram on ultimate at 1080p. That sure would be bad seeing as I and a lot of others are running well above 1080p now days.

Rumors from another site that this game will use 6gb of vram on ultimate at 1080p. That sure would be bad seeing as I and a lot of others are running well above 1080p now days.

None of that means anything to me and if I understood it I wouldn't care. All games run and look good now I could care less about minor differences that you can only even see if you have a $10000 tv

None of that means anything to me and if I understood it I wouldn't care. All games run and look good now I could care less about minor differences that you can only even see if you have a $10000 tv

Means nothing to you since you're a console peasant :p.

x51 was talking about for PC.

Means nothing to you since you're a console peasant :p.

x51 was talking about for PC.

I stay out of that riff raff I like turning my system on and playing asap and to me it looks fantastic I dont need 15 more megapixels illuminated or 9477 p High def. But if thats what you are into that cool though not my cup of tea

Back
Top Bottom