Mass effect andromeda

Im the black sheep here. I didnt dig ME1/2 at all... The restriction to vertical movement was really frustrating.

I loved mass effect 2 and really liked 1 and 3 but the videos I've seen of the new me does not looked fluid or good. I'm hoping my first impressions were wrong.

Pre orders will get ro play 10 hrs of the game on the march 16. I dont know if i want to do that, if i really dig it im going to hate having to wait 6 days to continue playing lol.

Thats a weird promo offer - don't you think. Pre- order and we will tease you for 10 hours ??

Thats a weird promo offer - don't you think. Pre- order and we will tease you for 10 hours ??

This is similar to what ea access does.

I think more fans should do a few hour demos to see if you like it. If it's a good game they would sell more copies.

i hear they did that with dragon age 3 to. is a good way to test out toon skills to see what you like to start out with. i'll probably do that and probably going to hate myself for doing it lol.

Preorder, play the 10 hours, then determine if you want to pick it up.....if. It then you're out nothing.

Back
Top Bottom