IGN Review of MW2 is up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't STAND people who use juggernaut and steady aim. It's like the ultimate noob combo. Being a sniper it takes the fun out of the game.

I can't STAND people who use juggernaut and steady aim. It's like the ultimate noob combo. Being a sniper it takes the fun out of the game.

I think Juggernaut is the absolute worst perk. After that comes last stand. I'm actually cool with martyrdom.

I just did a blind run of the campaign on veteran. It was insane, IMO better then COD4's campaign story-wise. It wasn't nearly as challenging as COD4's campagin though it took me a lot longer to beat COD4 on veteran and I had the advantage of knowing what was going to happen next, I beat the campaign on veteran on MW2 in about 8-10 hours without know what was coming next. But still it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished up single player... Too short IMO. On regular difficulty I finished in about 4 1/2 hours.

It was pretty good though. Storyline I thought was pretty good but I didn't really like the ending.

Just finished up single player... Too short IMO. On regular difficulty I finished in about 4 1/2 hours.

It was pretty good though. Storyline I thought was pretty good but I didn't really like the ending.

Yeah it was kind of short but it was intense, one of the most fun single player campaigns IMO.

I loved the level where you go into DC and its under attack... then it gets nuked, that was awesome. But the ending was dumb. The first games ending was cool but this one was so fake, I mean you pull the knife out of your chest and throw it at the general and you hit him in the eye. IMO it would have been better if you just shot him and killed him like a regular enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom