I have quit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does look pretty sweet. I'll pick it up for sure when it comes out, but I promise my legs won't atrophy. ;)

It feels good doesn't it. :)

Come on every one, lets give Blizzard a big hug. Come on. Group hug every one.

Yes, it's okay to cry and let it all out.

I never even started, haha.

Though I may try it sometime. I doubt I'll get hooked into it, I'm already somewhat hooked to Ragnarok Online, rofl.

I have never played but my brother plays a bunch. His 9 year old son started playing and they had to password protect the computer because he would get up in the middle of the night and start playing.

I never even started, haha.

I pretty much quit for the 3rd time now. Have not playied wow in about 18 months now.

First time quit :- 2005 as a freind of mine talked me back into play SWG. After SWG change the combat system, i moved City Of Villains. However then moved back to WoW. Especially when i found that a lot of the SWG guild moved over there.

Second time quit :-2006 Nasty guild break up. The guild was cool when i was play SWG with them. But for some reason why turned into real *******s when playing WoW.

Third Time quit :- Early 2007. IRL friends talked me back into playing the game with the TBC expansion. However the problem was that they were all left 60. I was playing a new character. So rarely did I ever quest with them.

Forth Time Quit :- Later 2007. I tried giving the game one last shot. Nope. It was not working out for me. After that, I never looked back.

Okay, that 4 times. However call that first time a Break from WoW as appose to Quiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom