How many hours do YOU spend gaming???

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 weeks ago I was bringing down 14 hours a day for 6 days straight. then again I was sick with the flu and the only time I got up was to get some food or to throw up. Haha. I did level my wow toon a **** ton though. went from 48 to 61 in about a week cause I was so **** bored. But now that I'm back in school gaming is definitely like last on my list of things to do. Maybe 3 to 4 hours a week.

^im in school too, but i make the time for gaming lol. Although this week will see very little. I have 2 religion assignments. A logic gate assignment which is litterally like 30 pages long. Also an english 2000 word journel about a book due by friday. I have to finish the book yet also, and then an englisj test thursday.

Too many :D

At one point i was obsessed with bf2, and i did 29 hours in a week, but now about 5-10 hours, shoots up at the weekend :p

ah BF2...550+ total hours in that, I had a clan member who has like 6000+ hours and I can still beat him 1 on 1 in a fire fight :p my name was [UCI]Gabb and you can still look up my stats on the bf2 tracker

I think it would be cool if all games kept track of total time played ( Valve games only keep track of play time during the last 2 weeks ). That way we could see how much of our lives we were wasting ;)

[1:10:39 PM] Account Created: 1/29/2009, 19:02:55 (Battle.net time)
[1:10:39 PM] Last Logon: 3/2/2009, 18:24:22 (Battle.net time)
[1:10:39 PM] Last Logoff: 3/2/2009, 18:18:39 (Battle.net time)
[1:10:39 PM] Time Logged: 18 days, 23 hours, 57 minutes and 31 seconds

That gives a rather rough estimate... rofl...

no kids. im the boss, so no work unless i really want to or have an emergency or a big job going. if i dont have a honeydew list (married guys will know what i mean), i will usually get 8-10 hours in on the weekends. sometimes none during the week, sometimes a couple hours after dinner. usually my wife doesnt get home till 6-7, so i have some free time there when i get off. i usually like to go have beers instead of sitting in front of my computer, though. dont play every weekend, this weekend i built storage shelves in my shed and last weekend we went camping. weekend time will become more scarce once it warms up a little more cos then its wakeboard season.
main game currently- COD4.
played a lot of BF2. fixin to install farcry2.

Probably around 3 to 6 hours per night, sometimes i might only spend 1 hour and the next night 10hours.

Surprisingly i game less at the weekends, my friends tend to be more busy at the weekend so there not online to play with as much.

Last month was a bad month, steam said i clocked 104hours in 2 weeks o_O at one point. (80 of that CSS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom