Horizion: Zero Dawn

slaychandim

Evil Made Flesh
So I didn't see a thread for this thought I would start one. I am really exited to finally have a new game to play. Who else is getting it

im planning on playing it but it'll have to wait till after mass effect lol

looks like its getting some good reviews I am gonna be bummed I canceled my CE order for regular

**** i dint know it was already out. i tho it was going to be a late march release. i got my digital code off amazon so i'll be getting right on this game.

Damn this game ia pretty bad ***. This game looks gorgeous and runs smooth and i dont have a ps4 pro. I think this game will be worth my $60.

Might grab it if I see it for 30 bucks. I remember looking at a trailer for this sometime ago and thought it looked fun.
its worth a grab even at 60 my only fear is the Stealth stuff is gonna turn me off fast. All in all solid though and the story is pretty engaging

its worth a grab even at 60 my only fear is the Stealth stuff is gonna turn me off fast. All in all solid though and the story is pretty engaging
Nothing IMO is worth grabbing at 60+. In the past couple of years the only games I've put any amount of time into are Rocket League and Overwatch, both of which I didn't pay full price for. Everything else has just not been engaging, and the other stuff I paid sub 25 for. I'm getting a Switch at full price and that's probably dumb in my case because I'll have to pay full price for Zelda which I may or may not play more than a couple of hours. I find myself gaming less and less as time goes on.

Back
Top Bottom