Help Me Hook Up My Consoles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zythyl

In Runtime
is there any way to hook my 226BW up to my pc, ps3 and 360 at the same time without switching connections or fiddling with wires?

Yes you can use a media hub switcher so that its just pressing a button or switch to change input but do your own google research as I only know the simple details nothing indepth enough to suggest a product.

so i'm looking for an HDMI with audio output? so the HDMI cables from my PS3 and 360 will carry audio into the hub and out into the output, to which my speakers are connected?

You want the 2 hdmi cables from the consoles to the hub + the dvi cable from the comp. Then the corresponding hdmi phono plugs need to go to the amp--->speakers if your amp doesn't accept 4phono inputs you can use an adpater to convert 2 phono into 1 phono and plug both blacks into and both reds into a different adapter then into the amp. Alternatively you can put all audio through the computer via line in and a phono 3.5mm jacks but this may cause slight lag (personally I wouldn't mind)

will this work? with the HDMI out and the two phono (R/L) out into my speakers, and the HDMI out converted back to DVI for the PC monitor?

and i live in australia :(

Where you live isn't a problem just google for a hdmi/dvi switch. The issue is that there are two audio feeds so 4 phono jacks and most speakers only accept 1 input (2 phonos) maybe yours are different? As a result if they are as I said you need to convert 4into2 well as only one console will be on at a time this isn't overly difficult you will need about 2 adapters + what ever adapters the pc needs. What speakers do you have?

Yes the hdmi out needs to be converted to dvi but thats a single link with a hdmi-->dvi cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom