GTA Vice City for iOS and Android

MillField

Daemon Poster
So Rockstar announced a while back that they are going to release the 2002 classic Vice City on iOS and Android as part of the 10 year anniversary. It will be available to download on the 6th December. This follows the release of GTA 3 last year. Anyone else excited? I can't wait! I thoroughly enjoyed the original on PS2. GTA 3 was one of the best games I bought for my iPad. Definitely lived up to the original.

Hard to believe that these games can now be carried around with us and played on our mobile devices. San Andreas' 10 year anniversary will be 2014. Will we see a similar port to our devices? I for one really hope so! ;)

I'm looking forward to playing Grand Theft Auto IV on my iPad Mini 5 :lol:
But no, I bought GTA 3 and plan on buying Vice City. They're just too good to pass up ;)

I was never a gta kind of guy but did buy 3 on my phone and still have not played it I will pick this up when it hits a 1 just like 3

not GTA but an ios game, i just dl'd the walking dead assault game, its on sale for $1.99 this week, anyone play this yet, it looks good

Some screenshots have been posted by Rockstar. They have included "updated character models and lighting effects as well as new and more precise firing and targeting options". They look pretty cool:

actual_1353520473.png

actual_1354143174.png

actual_1353520523.png

Back
Top Bottom