Good games

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer is only an average type, cuz its only a laptop.

I try emulators to help my boredom, I dream to play higher games

My computer specs
----------------------------

Intel Pentium II processor with 330 Mhz
64MB RAM
Trident Display Adaptor --2MB Directdraw
Maestro-2E sound driver
Laptop Display

I don't think you're losing out much there megaman. A lot of recent games aren't very special - they just look pretty - it's the same as the endless flow of generic platform games that came out for the 16 bit and lower machines. The only worthwhile games for the higher end PCs are stealth FPS, but the current generation of consoles have a few of these kinds of games too. Unreal Tournament should run on your P2:330 on low resolutions.

I have a K6 2 500, MM2 - it's roughly the same speed as yours when it comes to games - my pc wil lbe faster at some than yours, and your pc will be faster than mine with others.

What kind of graphics card/chip/thing do you have in your laptop? Unreal Tourny runs very well on mine because it makes use of voodoo cards.

It dosn't matter realy. You can have the newest version of any game and still be able to play it just fine. But I'd personally reccomend that you buy Connectix virtual game station for PC That way, you can play Playstation games on your pc, And never have to worry about the price since the games are so CHEAP now!;)

No Playstation emulator is perfect, not relative to ZSNES and Gens emulating older machines. Every playstation emulator I've tried gave glitchy graphics and some sounds and music tending to be at the wrong pitch and speed (and my soundcards are probably the most advanced hardware on my PCs). Games are playable though - and can use higher resolutions than the original PSX games, but I still think playing on a real PSX is better. Dirt cheap now too, at least, second hand ones are.

If you want a good game I highly recommend Diablo 2 Expansion
It is a very Good game I finally got sick of playing it after 2 years. It is a really fun game
Other games to check out:
battlefield 1942
call of duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom