Which gaming system should I purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon

In Runtime
At the office everyone tells me that Gears of War is the best game to play. So I am leaning towards getting an x-box but then again I have a ps2 which I really liked playing so maybe I should get a ps3.

Which one is the best overall?

Well the Xbox is a Great system now that they have bought out the Elite system which comes with an HDMI port which now supports 1080p and a 120GB Hard drive and a nice Black colour which is good, But then again i think the PS3 is good because i have one and i have has Resistance Fall of man and that game is brilliant my PS3 hasnt Lagged yet! i throw everything at it but the Xbox 360 sometimes lagged on occasional hiccups, especially on oblivion where there was to much on screen it kind of lagged wheres on the PS3 there was more detail with oblivion than there was on 360 but it still didnt lag.. Xbox 360 has a Way better online feature than the PS3 though.. Xbox Live is amazing who cares about the money monthly ?.. i didnt lool the bad thing about it is you have to stick with the username you put in unless you pay for another username.. well to be honest im not sure which one you like its your Choose, dont let nobody decide for you, try both systems out im sure there are some Xbox 360's and PS3's in the shops for a little play etc.. Good luck m8 :)

ps3 needs to catch up but by the time it does it will be cheaper or available in a beter package for now get a 360 and i herd there is a bundle including forza 2 wich is allready a great game and yes gears is great but its not the best get 360 now when the ps3 has more games released consider a ps3 if it becomes cheaper

yeah, if you want a gaming system to play right now, i would go 360 cause the PS3 is priced ridiculously. if you are willing to wait, well, i still personally would go 360 cause i am an xbox man, but if you like playstation then it is your call, just you would be crazy to pay whatever PS3 is up for currently, lol, and yes, gears of war is friken epic along with xbox live

Yeah, and the overheating problem is lame too, but it doesn't really happen for me. If you are smart about it you can avoid the problem by just putting it on it's own to the side of the TV or something. As long as you don't cover it with things and give it fresh air it should be right.

Wireless internet, yeha, you can buy an adaptor for it which is lame, cause it is expensive, but luckily enough my entire house is networked =D that and wireless internet sucks anyway, lol, sif not cable

HD and Blu Ray, well yet again you can buy another lame attachment for HD but not Blu Ray. PS3 got it on 360 that it's actual hardware definitely got some perks over the 360, for me I don't mind but cause I just like the 360 better. The controllers don't make me want to develop a terminal illness every time i use opposed to the PS3 and I'm too friken poor to afford a TV that you can actually tell the difference between HD / Blu Ray movies and normal DVDs (lol). But yeah, the DVD file size limitation is lame for 360s, that is definitely one huge plus for PS3 and I've seen articles of some game makers saying this will pose a problem, but hey, the games they got now on 360 DVDs are friken amazing in my opinion and HUGE gameplay so I don't mind too much. I'll just wait for the xbox.... 720?

It really just depends on what you find really important to you in your system, if it is for use as a Blu Ray player or a console, cause if blu ray isnt important to you then it really doesn't have any sway over choosing a console, but sure, if you got it, it is good =P

Good luck in choosing what you want mate

Sydz

Oh yeah, meant to mention, sure, PS3 has a lot of perks over 360 but hey, if you like multiplayer online then go 360 without a question imo cause the sony network play is crap, lol, as if anyone uses that, haha, xbox live got it going on!

If you like a game for the game itself, rather the system that holds the games you enjoy, choose that system, I play some pretty old stuff only because I enjoy it, advocating for a single system pretty much is moot, as other platforms recieve the same games within a half year. I cater to the pc because it is flexible, but given a choice between the xbox360 and ps3, I would choose ps3, but like I said I am heavily influenced by the pc market, my opinion is biased at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom