Gaming Deals

The Rift came with about 10 free games... i've put a lot of time into Robo Recall.. its freakin awesome grabbing rebellious robots and ripping their arms off then beating them in the face to death with their own appendage.. hahahaha

Last night i was modling clay in Occulus Medium for about 3 hours. Made this awesome looking sculpture of a mountain side with a waterfall coming out of a cave and a "tree of life"-sized tree on the mountain side with a bird and everything... it all started as screwing around with some of the tools and quickly turned into a badass scene

Overall I am very impressed with how VR has maintained my interest this week for sometimes 6 hours straight... I'm dripping in sweat trying to get high scores in Robo Recall and i freakin love it

sweet, good to hear the feedback.
I think mine only comes with 6 free games, i already bought Batman, might buy valkrie as well

Has nothing to do with games, but MoviePass is only $9.95 per month right now. That is an absolutely incredible deal. For those that aren't familiar with MoviePass, it as a monthly subscription service that allows you to go to any theater and watch a movie without having to pay the ticket price. I believe you can see one movie every 24 hours and you cannot watch the same movie more that once. Either way, it is an amazing deal if you go to the movies at least once a month.

Has nothing to do with games, but MoviePass is only $9.95 per month right now. That is an absolutely incredible deal. For those that aren't familiar with MoviePass, it as a monthly subscription service that allows you to go to any theater and watch a movie without having to pay the ticket price. I believe you can see one movie every 24 hours and you cannot watch the same movie more that once. Either way, it is an amazing deal if you go to the movies at least once a month.

Saw this
The movie giants are not happy about this.
I doubt this deal will last long

This is friggin awesome!!

Anyone find a snes classic. I looked a few places. No luck.

Honestly, didn't even try. Buddy of mine landed one, but I'm trying really hard to remain indifferent. Just one more thing I don't need to raise my blood pressure over - that and I don't want to support Flippers.

Honestly, didn't even try. Buddy of mine landed one, but I'm trying really hard to remain indifferent. Just one more thing I don't need to raise my blood pressure over - that and I don't want to support Flippers.

From what I have read, the best chance is to just go to brick and mortar stores early in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom