Gaming Deals

I will probably be getting my boy a Vita now that his 3DS got five finger discounted. Lessons learned for my son: Don't take your handheld to camp/school. Don't boast about having a handheld at camp/school. Lesson learned for me: Don't let my son take his handheld to his mom's.

I imagine the Black ops bundle will still hit in November. As far as the quality of the game, I'm skeptical. Treyarch has nothing to do with it, and Sony has some unproven developer handling it in-house.

Omoplata is a jiujitsu move. The only ones that followed MMA on GH was someguy (missing) and waffles(missing). This could be a troll or maybe not.

Ajacks- No, never posted, just lurked around the past couple of months.

Snake- HAHAHA!Please let this be the first and last time you ever call me Waffles. He was way too good at making people angry. I'm more of a behind the scenes type guy. Oh, and I'm not someguy either.

Glad you guys found a new home. I have been part some different gaming forums in the past and this is a great group.

Amazon has the LBP move bundle for 49.99 right now. That's the game, camera, move controller, and nav controller. Not bad.

Anyone have any idea if New Egg has a new deal on the pre-order for B2? I was still vacillating last week and missed my chance to get it for $48.

Back
Top Bottom