Games For Kids

See, I want to get a copy of Forza 3 for my little girl - I think she'll love the car customization options :)

And I'm talking about Skyrim on Xbox - oddly, especially considering my history with computer gaming from the Apple II series through about 2002, she does more PC gaming now than I do. If I didn't pitch in on Kickstarter or it isn't on GOG, I probably don't play it. (And if you have a GOG account, make sure to get Martian Dreams - it was a free game last time I checked, and it has all the depth of later Ultima games before Ultima Online.)

Puckett, I know you don;t like the game, but don't you think Horizon would be a better choice for her? She could just drive around and still have a ton of fun.

Puckett, I know you don;t like the game, but don't you think Horizon would be a better choice for her? She could just drive around and still have a ton of fun.

Part of what I'm doing with the kids' games is getting her good games and trying to make sure we can play online so we can spend more time together. There are some where that isn't an option (i.e. Skyrim), but I'd like to focus on that as much as I can. And I'm not spending another penny on Horizon.

Back
Top Bottom