Former Game Hunters

Just FYI, you can tailor this site to your liking... Chipper, that means you can go with the hot pink with lime green accents you were wanting.

I think someguy and slay will have it from the get go. If not you can hijack the 360 again.

Wow moving is so hard im sure glad you guys did all the unpacking though sure didnt takr you long.

Also @Regg im down for ps3 just let me know

Just FYI, you can tailor this site to your liking... Chipper, that means you can go with the hot pink with lime green accents you were wanting.
Lol, I can not figure out how to change the avatar. If anyone finds out first let me know.

I'll get it for the PS3... eventually. I haven't played the original yet, but that will change next Tuesday when it's offered through PS+. Finish up AC2 and then I'll start it.

so did we just form like voltron,and regg i'll get it on ps3 just as soon as i get my ps3 back from my ex's kid, asked her last night and she told me to text him which leaves me in the lurch how do you politely ask an 11 year old for your ps3 back

Well due to Lil ajack13's poor grades last year, we have a no gaming during the week policy, or at least while they are at my house during the week. I may be on tonight though.

so did we just form like voltron,and regg i'll get it on ps3 just as soon as i get my ps3 back from my ex's kid, asked her last night and she told me to text him which leaves me in the lurch how do you politely ask an 11 year old for your ps3 back

she told you to text her kid? hmmm, I would just arrange to meet her when he is not around and just take it...

Back
Top Bottom