Former Game Hunters

I think my name is some sort of character in a boook or something my nephew had read but not %100 sure on that

It's obvious to me you're a card player and it stands for Ace of Jacks and the 13 card which together make a blackjack. Meaning of the symbolism behind handle ajacks13: DEDUCED!

ha... that would be interesting. My story is much more boring. When I first got married, the internet wasnt that common to have. So when my wife and I joined the local ISP our user name was ajacks13, that ISP has since been bought out or went belly up, it was dial up back when you could choose any ISP you wanted and its always just stuck with me. I am a Dolphin fan and Dan Marino is my favorite player of all time so I just kept it.

I always thought it was either Ajacks or fruit loops and chris did not want to be confused with rhu so he chose Ajacks.

I know you all saw it but ame hunters...the whole site...is closing down. It's sad to say but who else thinks that in 3 months Brett and mike will be gone and they will use a freelance writer or some intern to write copy.

Sad but once they announced I was worried that the whole games aspect would go away. If you noticed, Brett or mike were not always he writers for the larger stories 4 or 5 times a year. I was always miffed. I'm like, let Brett write a story, he's only your lead guy.

My friend worked for Ganett....he got fired after 30 years unceremoniously.

I know you all saw it but ame hunters...the whole site...is closing down. It's sad to say but who else thinks that in 3 months Brett and mike will be gone and they will use a freelance writer or some intern to write copy.

Sad but once they announced I was worried that the whole games aspect would go away. If you noticed, Brett or mike were not always he writers for the larger stories 4 or 5 times a year. I was always miffed. I'm like, let Brett write a story, he's only your lead guy.

My friend worked for Ganett....he got fired after 30 years unceremoniously.

Sorry to hear about your friend... but I blame Waffle Slayer, none of this would have happened if he didnt come back and troll so hard

If they short end and replace Brett & Mike with some stuffed shirt a few months down the road we should all go back and just flame the heck out of him as a last ditch effort to protest and show support for the old Game Hunters.

Back
Top Bottom