Not open for further replies.
Computer - Starcraft
SNES - Zelda link to the past
N64 - Ocarina of time
Cube - Windwaker
Xbox - Halo

p.s. (I dont like Zelda) :D

soundgarden said:
I like fast paced game. In games like warcraft and age of empires there are so many buildings and upgrades you tend to stop worrying about strategy, and the games can go on for hours. Plus, the developers try to make it too realistic. Command and Conquer yuri's revenge is the perfect online multiplayer game. Plus you don't need a $10,000 machine to play it.

dude, most of my 4v4 warcraft 3:tft games end in about 10-15 minutes, IF no1 rushes, if someone rushes, ive won games in 5 minutes, its pretty easy, as an undead you can do 2 things for early game:

1) ghouls, this is good for a very fast rush, as they harvest lumber this is also good for your lumber supply, and they have heavy armor, which takes less damage from all but magic attacks, which no1 will have casters early game, so its one of the best armor types, plus they are a good upgrade path to either abominations (heavey melee) or necromancers (raise dead melee units)

-or-

2) go spiders, these have ahigh piercing damage and medium armor, which makes them really strong, plus, as soon as youre tier 2 (i get there around 8 minutes) you have web, which is the ultimate AA, and they are a good tech path to frost wyrms (which rock the house)

wc3 is definately not realistic (orcs, undead, night elves, faerie dragons, ogres, trolls, etc) and you can run it on a 500mhz pc with 128mb of ram (i would recommend at least a P3 750 w/ 256mb) which in all reality are both very cheap computers, i mean, i payed $800 for my pc last year (a 2ghz p4 w/512mb of pc2700 ddr and 100gb hdd) and have since added 512mb of ram and done a few other tweaks, and it runs pretty damn good, and the game is a blast

fav games are:

PC-WC3:TFT (suprise suprise)
xbox: halo
PS2: ffx
PS1: FF7 or 8, cant decide
GC: Mario Party 5
nin 64: goldeneye
snes: Mega Man x2
nes: mario 3
DC: REZ
SEGA Genesis: MK3: ultimate (cyrax all the way)
SEGA MASTER SYSTEM: AFTERBURNER!

My favourite game of all time will have to be without doubt DOOM for the pc, when i saw this for the first time i instantly fell in love with it, although ive been cheating on it by playing around with other clones, its still remains my baby, but it still never forgives me. i.e playing on the hardest setting lmao

my favourites:

PC: Counterstrike, Red Alert 1, Starsiege

PSX: Ace Combat 2 - I love flying games (but I HATE Osama)
I shot down the most skilled enemy pilot (Z.O.E commander in ADF-01 which is not a real aeroplane) on hard difficulty using the A4 (the most basic aeroplane) and with machine guns not missles
machine guns have a minimum range of 350m

oh and without cheats either

what?? no quakers in this lot ??

I've been playing quake's 1 through 3 for ages ... and it's still the best fps in my opinion :D

my favorites would have to b:
card: euchre all the way and some spades as well
PC: UT2k3, o its badass quite intense at times
crappy GF4 mx 420 tho, it seems to keep up quite well surprisingly
board: chutes and ladders haha j/k

what u got against UT 2k3 iron cross, ur not the only one ive heard complain about it but i have found nothin to complain about it myself, the online play can b sometimes "unreal" lol

i like ur2k3, but i like it for xbox, and sunsider, i used to be a quake nut, i loved quake 2, (i had it for pc and ps1) but i just kinda got tired of the same thing over and over, we need some new stuff (come on quake 4!)

Definately Goldeneye
its initially amazing to play
then to complete it all on the hardest setting
then to get all the cheats

and the multiplayer is sooooo good
what with all the different modes and stuff so many different scenarios to keep you entertained

its the only game thats ever had me so addicted

also a mention to Settlers1, what a great game on the skirmish mode, never got boring ever. Ahh the days of the amiga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom