The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

So I finally got around to starting my game again, I had lost it when my PS3 crapped out. Finally got 100 smithing about 15 minutes ago...sooo many iron daggers. Ugh.

Now, here's my dilemma. I've been slowly accumulating ebony ingots and daedra hearts (purchasing though, since I don't have the locations where it's easier to get the materials...Alvor had 5 today for some reason, I snatched those up fast). So far I have Daedric gauntlets and boots. I know Dragonbone has slightly less armor, even at Legendary, vs Daedric, but it's obviously a lot easier to get the materials for those...and while the Daedric armor looks pretty cool and all, I actually like the way Dragon looks. Not to mention it's lighter, and I don't have the weightless perk yet.

Thoughts? I'm level 28 or 29 by the way, for reference. I'm also trying to figure out some way of leveling my heavy armor rating higher faster (already maxed speechcraft and smithing, just trying to move along). There's still a lot about this game I'm in the dark about unfortunately.

Is there any hidden benefit to using Dragonbone armor over Daedric that can't be offset by the weightless perk? I'm really trying to find reasons to make it and use it, lol.

I'm also trying to figure out some way of leveling my heavy armor rating higher faster
Personally, I finished my Light Armor by getting in a fight, and dwindling down the enemies til there was one left, and physically leaving the computer for ten minutes. My health regen was fast enough, and they were weak enough, that they couldn't take my health down.

With some health regen bonuses from armor you could probably have two enemies at you with no problem.

Edit: This is on default difficulty

I got sick of Dragonplate and just finished a full set of Daedric lol. Though I like the Dragonplate helm better than the Daedric one...

EDIT:
So I got 100 enchanting, now I'm working on alchemy. Which is super annoying. I'm going to go on a rampage, killing all the giants I can find so I can get some friggin' toes and make higher yielding pots. Already have +100% alchemy gear, thief stone active, but it's still so friggin' slow. Ugh.

When I take a break from my main, I play Andi's profile (she never plays it, so she makes me play it...), just got 100 speech, conjuration, and alteration. In the 80s for smithing and enchanting. But killing dragons is a chore, so I need to do something about that.

New update coming out for Skyrim:

UPDATE 1.5 (all platforms unless noted)

NEW FEATURES
  • New cinematic kill cameras for projectile weapons and spells
  • New kill moves and animations for melee weapons
  • Shadows on grass available (PC)
  • Smithing skill increases now factor in the created item's value
  • Improved visual transition when going underwater
  • Improved distance LOD transition for snowy landscapes

BUG FIXES

• General crash fixes and memory optimizations
  • Fixed issue with Deflect Arrows perk not calculating properly
  • In “A Cornered Rat,” the death of certain NPCs no longer blocks progression
  • Fixed issue where Farkas would not give Companion's quests properly
  • Fixed crash when loading saves that rely on data that is no longer being loaded
  • Followers sneak properly when player is sneaking
  • Fixed issue with weapon racks not working properly in Proudspire Manor
  • Arrows and other projectiles that were stuck in objects in the world now clean up properly
  • Fixed issue where “Rescue Mission” was preventing “Taking Care of Business” from starting properly
  • Fixed issue where certain NPCs would fail to become Thieves Guild fences
  • Fixed issue in “Diplomatic Immunity” where killing all the guards in the Thalmor Embassy before starting the quest would break progress
  • In “Hard Answers,” picking up the dwarven museum key after completing the quest, no longer restarts the quest
  • Killing Viola before or after “Blood on the Ice” no longer blocks progression
  • Fixed issue where Calixto would fail to die properly in “Blood on the Ice”
  • In “Waking Nightmare” fixed occasional issue where Erandur would stop pathing properly
  • Fixed issue where letters and notes with random encounters would appear blank
  • Fixed rare issue where dialogue and shouts would improperly play
  • Lydia will now offer marriage option after player purchases Breezehome in Whiterun
  • Fixed issue where if player manually mined ore in Cidhna Mine, jail time would not be served
  • Fixed rare issue with skills not increasing properly
  • Fixed issue where the Headsman's Axe did not gain proper buff from Barbarian perk
  • In “A Night to Remember” it is no longer possible to kill Ysolda, Ennis or Senna before starting the quest
  • Fixed issue with the ebony dagger having a weapon speed that was too slow
  • Fixed issue with “The Wolf Queen Awakened” where backing out of a conversation with Styrr too soon would block progress
  • The third level of the Limbsplitter perk now properly improves all battle axes
  • Fixed a rare issue where Sanguine Rose would not work properly
  • In “Tending the Flames” King Olaf's Verse will no longer disappear from explosions

Skyrim 1.5 Available on Steam | Bethesda Blog

I may have asked but it was so far back.

How can i Improve weapon damage far past the norm? i see some people with bows and stuff that have tremendous damage lol, but i can only increase the damage by a couple of points

Back
Top Bottom