El Shaddai

Omoplata

Golden Master
Have any of you guys played this? It is crazy....but really good. I don't know how to describe it. It's like Tron, God of War, Okami and the Matrix all went to Japan, ate some shrooms, had an orgy and became born again Christians. It has the simple, but fun, combat of Kingdom Hearts with a strange anime feel to the graphics. Pretty cool so far.

It's definitely interesting. It doesnt feel like anything I have ever played. Almost has an old school Nintendo or Genesis thing going on.

I looked at some screenshots (can't watch videos from my work PC) and your description of God of War/Tron/Japan shrooms is pretty fitting lol

It is really trippy. It's definitely worth a rental or maybe purchase it if you can get it for under $15. The combat gets extremely repetitive and way too drawn out for my tastes.

Have any of you guys played this? It is crazy....but really good. I don't know how to describe it. It's like Tron, God of War, Okami and the Matrix all went to Japan, ate some shrooms, had an orgy and became born again Christians. It has the simple, but fun, combat of Kingdom Hearts with a strange anime feel to the graphics. Pretty cool so far.
best description ever lol

Back
Top Bottom