EA sends illegal gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say knife is deadlier with a quicker death, brass knuckles are more designed to inflict damage - break bones etc. basically to tendorise meat whilst its still alive,leave the person unconcious and at the end of their torture have massive physical trauma ofcourse they can kill but so can a pencil. Knives are to inflict injuries which will bleed profusely killing the victim through blood loss rather then physical trauma giving them the consistency of mince meat like knuckles. Also with brass knuckles if they aren't a snug fit then you can easily break your own knuckles when using them. lexan knuckles are legal in some countries including a large proportion of US states i believe and are a good alternative if your looking for a melee defensive weapon or armoured gloves which have powdered metal in the lining are both defensive and offensive weapons which are designed to give knockout blows rather then breaking bones in a small area. you could also go with the best of both worlds and get a knuckleduster knife, spiked knuckles or knuckle duster handle guns.

A knife is visible and therefore tips off your opponent. Brass knuckles are inconspicuous and silent, leaving your opponent unaware of the danger.

I would say knife is deadlier with a quicker death, brass knuckles are more designed to inflict damage - break bones etc. basically to tendorise meat whilst its still alive,leave the person unconcious and at the end of their torture have massive physical trauma ofcourse they can kill but so can a pencil. Knives are to inflict injuries which will bleed profusely killing the victim through blood loss rather then physical trauma giving them the consistency of mince meat like knuckles. Also with brass knuckles if they aren't a snug fit then you can easily break your own knuckles when using them. lexan knuckles are legal in some countries including a large proportion of US states i believe and are a good alternative if your looking for a melee defensive weapon or armoured gloves which have powdered metal in the lining are both defensive and offensive weapons which are designed to give knockout blows rather then breaking bones in a small area. you could also go with the best of both worlds and get a knuckleduster knife, spiked knuckles or knuckle duster handle guns.

thanks for the in depth brass knuckles description, I didn't think I would see such a post on a forum about PC games :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom