E3 2016

Just my personal take on it. I'm not big into arena quake stuff.

Prey did look interesting but it seems a long way off.

I doubt I'll have a pc strong enough for the vive or oculus within the next four years so as cool as that sounds it doesn't benefit me.

I will say I was excited about teso level restrictions being removed. That might make me get back on it just to see the rest of the world.

It probably would have been a more exciting show if I was a pc guy.

Is there a dedicated area for console mods for fallout? Now that they've been announced them for skyrim I'm wondering is skywind on consoles would be possible.

Edit: Amazon has skyrim listed for $60. Looks like I'm sitting that one out until the price drops. That's the 3rd retail release (4th if you count anthology) there's no reason for it to be $60.

Last edited:
Just my personal take on it. I'm not big into arena quake stuff.

Prey did look interesting but it seems a long way off.

I doubt I'll have a pc strong enough for the vive or oculus within the next four years so as cool as that sounds it doesn't benefit me.

I will say I was excited about teso level restrictions being removed. That might make me get back on it just to see the rest of the world.

It probably would have been a more exciting show if I was a pc guy.

Is there a dedicated area for console mods for fallout? Now that they've been announced them for skyrim I'm wondering is skywind on consoles would be possible.

Edit: Amazon has skyrim listed for $60. Looks like I'm sitting that one out until the price drops. That's the 3rd retail release (4th if you count anthology) there's no reason for it to be $60.

Skyrim looks good but I'm not buying it for 60. Plus in Nov i want to play a new game. I'll get it in the spring.

Also the mass effect non announcement was terrible. That game isn't chiming out until Feb 2018. Maybe xmas 17 if we are lucky.

Hit me up on overwatch ps4. Psn gamer tag: Metsphan

I'm excited for Sony and microsofts announcements.

But 450 for the Xbox slim sounds high.

Ready for the red dead announcement that's it's backward compatible tomorrow. One can hope.

Hit me up on overwatch ps4. Psn gamer tag: Metsphan

Bethesda's website and through the in-game Mods browser is where you install them.

Skyrim looks good but I'm not buying it for 60. Plus in Nov i want to play a new game. I'll get it in the spring.
If you already have Skyrim+all DLC or Legendary Edition you get a free upgrade to the remaster. Good Guy Bethesda.

Bethesda was basically a "look at us too" cry for attention for **** nobody wants.

I think you mean "**** I don't want". :p

Bethesda's website and through the in-game Mods browser is where you install them.

If you already have Skyrim+all DLC or Legendary Edition you get a free upgrade to the remaster. Good Guy Bethesda.

I think you mean "**** I don't want". :p
Again, the internet disagrees with you bud.

Again, the internet disagrees with you bud.

Errybody just butthurt over no TES6. They were doing updates for E3 on what they were releasing in soon times to come.

Fallout 4 wasn't even announced until 6 months before release - there weren't really any leaks for it either up until the event was nearing. I expect them to do the same with TES6 - playing their cards close to their chest until it's ready to release. They won't be doing a TES6 release until FO4 has died down anyway; with Nuka World being the final DLC it should start to lose "some" traction in the next year or so. I'd say pry 2 years for TES6; though hopefully they have a newer engine for TES6.

Errybody just butthurt over no TES6. They were doing updates for E3 on what they were releasing in soon times to come.

You're damn right I'm butthurt, TES is my favourite series and I want another one already :p

Fallout 4 wasn't even announced until 6 months before release - there weren't really any leaks for it either up until the event was nearing. I expect them to do the same with TES6 - playing their cards close to their chest until it's ready to release. They won't be doing a TES6 release until FO4 has died down anyway; with Nuka World being the final DLC it should start to lose "some" traction in the next year or so. I'd say pry 2 years for TES6; though hopefully they have a newer engine for TES6.
They're making it alongside other games. If they haven't been making it since they finished Dragonborn then it'll be one **** ball of a game. Todd has said all titles besides TES are off games and TES is always in development. Once one finished, the other starts. Even while they're doing DLC for one they are brainstorming for the next. To release TES 6 seven years after Skyrim would be incredibly stupid. I probably won't even give 2 ****s about it by then. If they don't say anything at Quakecon it'll be dropped and I'll have to latch onto another game series.

Back
Top Bottom