Diablo 3

Found my first "Goblin" shrine ever yesterday, and boy am I thankful I was playing my strongest character. Popped Akarat's Champion for a 600% dmg boost, and went nuts with Blessed Shield. Took out a Gelatinous Sire (and all of his spawns), 3 normal goblins, and a Gem Hoarder in less than a minute. Weird thing though, I didn't get a single Legendary. Either way, looking forward to doing that again!

i stopped playing because the ppl i was playing with really dint want to play and solo farming got boring but i think ill pick this up again once the necro class releases.

i stopped playing because the ppl i was playing with really dint want to play and solo farming got boring but i think ill pick this up again once the necro class releases.

I got busy playing other stuff, and in general got bored of a lot of games lol.

that's the downside of playing to many games is why i try not to do it, and i do mean try cuz it dont always work lol. like right now im bored as hell and i don't work till thurs, i don't want to start any new games because i want to be 100% in mass effect andromeda.

Diablo just released a new update yesterday that included an Armory (giving you the ability to store 5 builds of a toon, but I did not test if that was total or per toon, however they do not reallocate Paragon points with each version, that must be done manually), and crafting mats are no longer stored in your stash, so anything you had is kept separate from all that and now you'll have more room in the box for other gear you want to hoard, lol. They also changed some minor inventory UI and retrieval graphics (ie: when you pick up gold, it gives you the total now, not per pile, and when you pick up gems/blood shards/mats, it itemizes the amount of each in a list above your head as you pick them up. Took me a while to get used to it, but I actually like it a lot now.) And finally, they announced the coming of seasons for console with this update, but it says the current season has ended, so my hope is that it will pick up where the next one starts! We're still probably at least 3 months from the release of the Necromancer, but I anticipate this as a suitable "place holder" so to speak, given the activities typically set forth by seasons and the continuation of my own mission to collect more stuff as I build my way through higher difficulties. Thank you Blizzard!

Last edited:
Picked up Kanai's Skorn transmog over the weekend. Not sure if it's still available, but if it is, go to the Elder Sanctum in the Ruins of Sescheron to find it. The weapon itself is weak, but you get it for the transmog, like Amberwing and The Reaper's Kiss (gonna look good on my Necromancer :Peeking:)

Back
Top Bottom