Diablo 3

yeah 20 sounds about what i was thinking but since its coming with 2 new zones and extra quest and bounties, they might slap a 39.99 price on it.

I hadn't read that it will include new areas and such! Dang. Well, then yea, aiming high, $30. But I would be surprised if it passed $25.

sir this is the diablo 3 discussion not overwatch lol. overwatch was an impulse buy and with my days off changing soon we won't play together much if at all so it doesn't matter anyways.

Diablo 2 maybe.

Diablo 2 was awesome, and I was scared that it was the last of anything we'd see, not only because 3 took forever (and saw a roster change), but because after all that waiting, vanilla 3 was very lackluster. It's been well refined since then, though. They've done a lot of nods (if you've read the books, and even to other pop culture figures), and have a lot of fun with the game, while retaining a respectable level of seriousness.

I've found...4 new pets since Ghom? I found a zombie girl with a knife sticking through her hand (her name is Liv Moore, and I wish I knew what kind of reference they were making other than a zombie pun), a bloody teddy bear, a floating skull with purple fire surrounding it, and a demon pupper. I'm really having to fight the urge to look up what else I can find! It's very exciting to keep discovering new pets.

Back
Top Bottom