Diablo 3

Beat the 1st playthrough with my Witch Doctor now Im playing a playthrough with a wizard with my girl plus I started a HArdcore game and hell mode with my original toon. Still loving this game

I just want to say Someguy/Lastplace is now my Favorite GH he went out and bought Diablo like a champ and im sure enjoyed playing thoroughly. Like it or not I will be joining him to play at some point.

Oh on a the gamepley tip I played my 1st playthrough not knowing anything about Elective mode. Once you enable that you can map any skill to any button so you could equip like all you x button skills. You can wreck shop with that elective mode

Im sorry Borst its not you its me im just in a diferent place in my life right now and need some time

lol @ lastplace. That $60 could have been a PS4 or 2/3 of a PS VIta TV. Priorities.

I just want to say Someguy/Lastplace is now my Favorite GH he went out and bought Diablo like a champ and im sure enjoyed playing thoroughly. Like it or not I will be joining him to play at some point.

Oh on a the gamepley tip I played my 1st playthrough not knowing anything about Elective mode. Once you enable that you can map any skill to any button so you could equip like all you x button skills. You can wreck shop with that elective mode

in other words, Lastplace prepare for some laggy a$$ online play

Back
Top Bottom