Diablo 3

I can see where that could be an issue in the top tiers of Torment, but to be honest I haven't really built my character this way. Mantooth gave me the sword and that accounts for most of the life on hit and other stuff I have stumbled into. At this point any level 70 legendaries I get will be saved until I figure out exactly what I want my WD to be on the highest levels. I can say with confidence that this build will easily carry you through torment 3 at least though.

I may try hardcore shortly. Only for the trophy though. It scares me a little lol.

I will do hardcore with you

Rhu is an encyclopedia of diablo 3 knowledge, i go to him for advice the way he used to come to me about Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Demon Souls, Darks Souls, Dark Souls 2 and Battlefield 3 advice

Still loving this game, Westicles, lets try to hook up tonight, I will stay up til 11pm if you can get on a little early. We can run through a couple of greater rifts

I am trying to get my pain in the a$$ barbarian to level 70... man this character sucks

I finally got around to playing this again last night, loved it. Funny fact - I had more pieces of meaningful loot waiting for me in my mailbox than I've gotten to drop in Destiny over the last couple of weeks combined.

In fact, just from playing for about an hour, I've equipped a better weapon, better shoulders (twice, got one that was better than what I was wearing, and then found another one better than the new one), a better ring, boots, and gloves.

I still have a ways to go too, my only character is a level 49 wizard.

Still loving this game, Westicles, lets try to hook up tonight, I will stay up til 11pm if you can get on a little early. We can run through a couple of greater rifts

I am trying to get my pain in the a$$ barbarian to level 70... man this character sucks

Dude im loving that charcter You have to set it up right I use that earthquake thing and the spinning attack

Mantooth, Nate and I killed a treasure goblin last night that opened up a portal to 'The Vault'. We all made 18 million in there and got a legendary gem that makes enemies burst into gold. I threw it into a random amulet and proceeded to make about 6 million more doing a couple of bounties over the next hour. So awesome!

Mantooth, Nate and I killed a treasure goblin last night that opened up a portal to 'The Vault'. We all made 18 million in there and got a legendary gem that makes enemies burst into gold. I threw it into a random amulet and proceeded to make about 6 million more doing a couple of bounties over the next hour. So awesome!

I need to play more of this Maybe tonight if you lameos are on

Last night I was doing a bounty and I had one enemy left to kill. Turned out it was a treasure troll. Killed him and got into his portal. Then I killed the level boss.

Went from 3 million to 13 million in like 30 minutes.

That was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

Back
Top Bottom