Diablo 3

I have to many bad memories of diablo 2. Who new adding block to get to shadow warrior would screw my build :(. Did I miss much with diablo 3?

I never played 2 but 3 is great its a ton of fun im gonna grab it on the ps4 as well I already have it for 3 and my girl has it for x box

I think the idea of putting Diablo 3 is as good as an idea as putting half life on a console... Yet very cool, still serves no purpose unless the gameplay is easier, which I doubt anything can be easier than pointing and clicking. HOWEVER: I am still going to purchase the copy for the PS3 and PS4 because I am a super fan of Diablo since the first one. I think basically for the people who don't know how to build or buy a gaming PC, this is perfect haha. :D

I think the idea of putting Diablo 3 is as good as an idea as putting half life on a console... Yet very cool, still serves no purpose unless the gameplay is easier, which I doubt anything can be easier than pointing and clicking. HOWEVER: I am still going to purchase the copy for the PS3 and PS4 because I am a super fan of Diablo since the first one. I think basically for the people who don't know how to build or buy a gaming PC, this is perfect haha. :D

Point & clicking is gone in consoles, it is replaces with analog stick movement and buttons mapped to specific skills.

It controls super nice on the ps3 I cant inagine playing on a pc it seems like it would be a pain in ass to constanly have to point and click to move. This is smooth as hell I love it makes me wamt to get a pc so I can play the older ones

Yes, I completely understand that. I do like the idea that it will in fact be more challenging, but the game still rocks on PC

There isn't a single person that I know that has played this game on the console that has even remotely mentioned the controls being an issue. The problem is non-existent. If you played any of the Everquest games on the PS2 that Blizzard did after Diablo 2, it handles like those. Smooth.

Back
Top Bottom