Destiny VS Evolve

my question is if you can loot legendary weapons from other players cause that would make it wild west awesome

From what I saw in the Alpha, no. The MP portion appears to be pretty controlled and restricted to certain game modes. It isn't true PvP like you would find in an MMO. The free roam areas allow you to see other players, but not engage them in PvP. Might be something they put in down the road though. Would be interesting.

I think Evolve will wind up being a pretty solid game. Better in a party though I'm sure.

Destiny on the other hand I know is going to be very good, but how long the good times will last is dependent on the points you made above. I don't really like grinding for a weapon or item that is 2% more effective than what I have. I have a feeling that the game is going to turn into that shortly after I start it.

They need to figure out a way to encourage players to explore new areas since leveling will cap quickly. Maybe area specific weapons, armors or modifiers will apply. Or killing bosses that drop specific crafting items or loot.

How can a weapon really be more effective if all are designed for level 20 unless there is a ton of variety and weapon mods or weapon crafting?

They need to figure out a way to encourage players to explore new areas since leveling will cap quickly. Maybe area specific weapons, armors or modifiers will apply. Or killing bosses that drop specific crafting items or loot.

How can a weapon really be more effective if all are designed for level 20 unless there is a ton of variety and weapon mods or weapon crafting?

I agree. I also think adding in a perk/passive skill system or something similar would add to the longevity. Say, for example, killing "X boss" gives you better armor % regardless of what you are wearing or completing a certain mission in an area grants you increased damage with assault rifles. Then it would make people want to complete optional areas. They could even make the bonuses stack with an eventual cap to encourage multiple playthroughs/grind sessions. I need to see progress or at least perceived progress.

Depends on the pricing. I also have an empty water gallon that I've been storing loose change in, so I'm hoping by the time that's filled up it will be a few hundred dollars.

Depends on the pricing. I also have an empty water gallon that I've been storing loose change in, so I'm hoping by the time that's filled up it will be a few hundred dollars.
dude I have an old Wild Turkey 101 box and at like a quarter of the way full it was like 30 so im betting a water jug at half way would be like 2 or 300

just start hustling your probation violaters, or sell them clean **** you'll have the money in no time

dude I have an old Wild Turkey 101 box and at like a quarter of the way full it was like 30 so im betting a water jug at half way would be like 2 or 300

It's the same carton as a gallon of milk, only it had water in it. I have one of those insulated water bottles that keeps it cold for like 4 or 5 hours, so I buy the gallons for $1 at the grocery store.

I decided to keep an empty one and start filling it up with loose coins. You'd be surprised how much it builds up over time, if I let it fill it will easily be over $200, if not $300 like you said.

just start hustling your probation violaters, or sell them clean **** you'll have the money in no time

Haha yeah that's a great way to earn easy money, as well a job loss and criminal charges.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom