Destiny

Congrats. It looks sweet

I read with the new patch the light level was raised. So no more blue worthless drops.

Maybe they need to debug the new patch?

Thanks man! It feels good to have finally obtained it. And yes, there were a lot of notable improvements, esp to drops. I'll likely never understand the nuts and bolts of these games, but it's weird to me that seemingly unrelated changes could so drastically effect actual playing performance.

All blue engrams drop at a minimum of 365 now. I went from 363 to 369 last night. Also got the year 3 Thorn bounty to pop.

Nice! Hopefully the Y3 Thorn is a good one. I like my Y1, but capping at 170 or whatever just hurts to look at, not to mention the drastic drop in light when I equip it. Add to that the new DoT resistance Artifact specifically FOR Crucible, I gotta wonder just how effective it's going to be. I mean, realistically you can assume people will use different Artifacts...but I'm not above believing they'd all use the same one too. Regardless, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't bummed Thorn wasn't Y2, so a Y3 addition is appreciated for the sake of having one that's up-to-date, if nothing else.

Nice! Hopefully the Y3 Thorn is a good one. I like my Y1, but capping at 170 or whatever just hurts to look at, not to mention the drastic drop in light when I equip it. Add to that the new DoT resistance Artifact specifically FOR Crucible, I gotta wonder just how effective it's going to be. I mean, realistically you can assume people will use different Artifacts...but I'm not above believing they'd all use the same one too. Regardless, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't bummed Thorn wasn't Y2, so a Y3 addition is appreciated for the sake of having one that's up-to-date, if nothing else.

I've heard from a couple of people that the DoT is not as strong as it was year 1. I have yet to try it for myself though.

Yessir. It's finally beginning to legitimately feel like a real loot system. Side note, yesterday I played through The Echo Chamber on Heroic, vying for the chest at the end, and even after we killed the Restorative Mind and the visible barriers went away, they were still there, and it kept me from getting the chest. I was real p*ssed. I tweeted Bungie about it, and hopefully I'm not the only one, cause that's a serious oversight, especially considering how difficult that particular strike can be.

FYI...you can choose any strike from the map and change the modifier from easy to LL 320 and a loot chest will drop. The same rewards are given for the 320 and the Heroic based on LL.

FYI...you can choose any strike from the map and change the modifier from easy to LL 320 and a loot chest will drop. The same rewards are given for the 320 and the Heroic based on LL.

Oh yea! I'm fully aware of that, and quite thankful to not have to slog through a playlist hoping to land one I want a chest from. That's what the Echo Chamber situation stemmed from, so I can go back to it, but I have no way of guaranteeing access to the chest without huge risk.

I have the worst luck with those keys dropping. I am planning on running strikes pretty much all night tonight. Hopefully my luck changes.

Back
Top Bottom