Dark Souls 2

I hate they're taking away the shield and forcing you to hold a torch in certain spots. I essentially play shields up the first go around.

I fell in love with Dark Souls. I'm normally not a sword and sorcery or fantasy guy, but Dark Souls and Skyrim were both amazing. I'll definitely be checking out Dark Souls 2.

Don't mention that abomination in the same breath as a Souls game again.

I am the illest archer....

That video looked so good I turned the gas on my range, wrapped myself in aluminum foil, grabbed my son's sword and.shield.playset and lit a match. I fist pumped after surviving the wrath of the Maytag dragon's fire. And then lost my soul to the arch demon known as Mrs. Mantooth.

That video looked so good I turned the gas on my range, wrapped myself in aluminum foil, grabbed my son's sword and.shield.playset and lit a match. I fist pumped after surviving the wrath of the Maytag dragon's fire. And then lost my soul to the arch demon known as Mrs. Mantooth.
hahahahaha this

Did you guys have pictures of dragons in your bedrooms? Tell me how your local LARP are doing in you area? I can see all of you f guys are really into LARP. This a real winner thread.

Says the Gears bromance guy.

I expect you to stand your ground after yelling in triumph with this game.

Don't mention that abomination in the same breath as a Souls game again.

Agree. Skyrim is not a fun game according to my taste. I loved The Witcher 2 and I worry that attempting to mimic.the.open.world of skyrim will cause the game to lose.its.focus.on.storytelling, characters and.atmosphere/environment.

Agree. Skyrim is not a fun game according to my taste. I loved The Witcher 2 and I worry that attempting to mimic.the.open.world of skyrim will cause the game to lose.its.focus.on.storytelling, characters and.atmosphere/environment.

This is going to be open like the last game was open.

Back
Top Bottom