Counter Strike Level Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynejkruse10

Fully Optimized
I want to find a level creator for counter strike thats either resonably easy or has lots of support so i can learn how to create levels.

Wayne

a program with cs : source called hammer is the only one i know of and it can be used to make cz maps (not sure about cs though). It look very difficult though and im not sure about the amount of support available.

There is tons of support and tutorials availible for Hammer World Editor. It's difficult to just jump in and get started on, especially if you've never used it before. I have created a couple maps myself, but I'm not very good.

Thanks all. Sorry, i cant actually play online at the moment, i posted a while ago about my anger at Valve because my Legit copy of Half Life reports to be used by someone else, and it costs for them to reset the key. I am actually getting this info for my friend who is really into this type of stuff, i just dont have the patience to make levels. My friend wnats to make a level based upon the school me and my friend attends with lots of sniper positions, secret ducts, etc. I think it will be great. If i get a valid cd key, ill probly start a thread ot get a few people together to play online with my friends new map. Also, my friend is planning to make a map based upon a Aircraft Base out of a good book he read, im also looking forward to that.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom