Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Run 2 hardrives with both operating systems on own hardrive

• Run 2 seperate computers, 1 linux based, 1 windows

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half-Life 2... The single player game, although short, is a completely revolutionary experience. Plus, HL2 deathmatch is awesome too :D

I haven't played KOTOR2 yet, but I've played the first one and it definately deserves a top3 of the year spot

Sims 2 is only there to make up the numbers and to add a bit of variety. Doom3 isnt there because the story was crap and the online was also crap. Imps jumping out of corners gets tiresome, and the environment isnt as interactable as in HL2

my favorite is desert combat mod of BF1942

my favorite that was listed... HL2 (deathmatch)

GTA kicks ass though ;) but i gave my ps2 to my nephews to enjoy

Pathway To Glory

I think pathway to glory on the n-gage was the
best game this year. I think it is the most authentic and addictive
game around.

i can't vote for halo2 because i never played with but, and for hl2, sims 2 and gta san andrease, i think gta the best out of them but i didn't vote for it because it is not best game ever, i think the best game i evered played is tomb raider the angle of the darkness , and prince of persia warriors within

rama said:
this is not fair
how can one compare half life 2 / halo 2 with sims 2 (a virtual dollhouse game)
now com'on sims is like love + cute + design + fantasies
hl2 action + revenge + gore + fire + explosions

its more of a poll of how many soft /hard hearted/natured people are out there.

my view gta SA rocks (although i have not played it but am a gta fan)
i agree with this........its not right to put two entirely different genre of games in the sam epoll against each other.

actually if it was not restiriced to the last year,...........i liked actually REALLY REALLY like 2 games in particular..........red alert 2 (westwood, EA) and counter strike, condition zero, no matter what , friends and i go to a cafe, and play this atleast once a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom