Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Run 2 hardrives with both operating systems on own hardrive

• Run 2 seperate computers, 1 linux based, 1 windows

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
other dan... other um duh! lol well many say, what ever floats ur boat, and thats y there isnt 1 generic type of game, many people like dif things, thats the fun and the greatness. but w/e

pccc

spydersniiper said:
other dan... other um duh! lol well many say, what ever floats ur boat, and thats y there isnt 1 generic type of game, many people like dif things, thats the fun and the greatness. but w/e

pccc

No, I'm not saying to take out the PS2 games or whatever, I'm saying add more games...WAY MORE GAMES for us to choose from.

-Dan The Man

Half Life 2 - 0 Hours play time
Halo 2 - 0 Hours play time
TheSims2 - 0 Hours play time
GTA - 0 Hours Play time
Others - Ummmm........ Bomberman , SOF , MOH ,NFS7

I think NFS7 UG is the best game Ive played :rolleyes:

Half Life 2
Halo 2
The sims 2
GTA: San Andreas
which is the odd one out?

First Person Shooters (Single Player):- HALF LIFE 2
First Person Shooters (Multi Player):- UT2k4
War & Strategy :- WH40K : Dawn Of War
Racing :- Need For Speed UnderGround 2
RPG :- Knights Of The Old Republic I & II

hi foxy

thankx for some cool tips on sims 2

well you don't have to be so hard on gta . easy man . its was one of the best games out there. when u play it you'll know

well i am a pc gamer by and large and certainly not a consoler. but if u got a idle ps2 inyour home u don't want to let it catch dust, do ya ? . i am waiting for gta SA to come on the pc.

when u have played the gta series gta SA comes up with some exciting features one would love to have. mere excitement caused me to spread the good word.

happy gaming

Yay! There is another Bomberman fan out there who understands who Regulus is (I hope)!!!

Now the poll......I have not played HL2 yet, but I just got it and I'm gonna play the first one first. I really enjoy the first HL but I trust that the 2nd one will be better. I have play Halo2 as well......blah! What was Bungie thinking?!!? THe sotry line is now messed up and the graphics are so detailed that it is really hard to see things most of the time! I'm not gonna vote on one right now, but I will when I play HL2.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom