Beam vs Twitch

DBrown51

Baseband Member
I recently started watching Beam for games. I seem to like it more than Twitch. The delay is way better and it seems to run smoother. What do you guys think?

Never had tried it before this, I did.

At a glance

Pros:
Nice layout
Smooth
Super interactive, the second a sent a message he read it almost instant.
Quick learning curve

Cons:
Low numbers
Low tier games (The top game being streamed is minecraft)

Good option, personal preference.

Best Regards,
~Proud :)

The smoothness is most likely because of the low population. They can handle the amount of requests they're getting to their servers and allow higher quality because of the low population. For Twitch, they have MUCH higher user count, and thus have to sacrifice video quality somewhat in order to handle all of the traffic. That's why they limit you to 3500kbps upload rate.

The smoothness is most likely because of the low population. They can handle the amount of requests they're getting to their servers and allow higher quality because of the low population. For Twitch, they have MUCH higher user count, and thus have to sacrifice video quality somewhat in order to handle all of the traffic. That's why they limit you to 3500kbps upload rate.
Why Youtube is superior honestly.

For anything esports (CS, LoL, SSB) it's gotta be Twitch. Beam is fast and has a small dedicated community but twitch is where all the big dogs are at. In the end it's personal preference.

Back
Top Bottom