Battlefield 5

Battlefield 5 Leak: June reveal and December DLC?

Searching around the internet I saw that some people saying this hint's at BF 2143 rather than WWI. (If this is actually real, some people say it looks like fake reddit stuff). I don't really know too much about the BF games before BC2. The map called atomic warfare looks like a WW2 thing. Fairly confused. Probably fake.

Last edited:
I thought it would be amusing to bump this rather than creating a Battlefield 1 proper thread.

Who's on board with this game? Early reviews are saying it's great. I'm hoping the servers and game will be stable.

I thought it would be amusing to bump this rather than creating a Battlefield 1 proper thread.

Who's on board with this game? Early reviews are saying it's great. I'm hoping the servers and game will be stable.

Don't do this to yourself

Didn't find the beta to be that entertaining. Just a lot of the same ol BS.

You should probably try it again. I wasn't huge on the beta either, but the full game feels better to me. A good few of the maps are great and you dont just get sniped constantly. Plus it looks like you will be able to filter out servers with no snipers, no vehicles etc etc, more damage. Quite a lot of options to tailor it to your interests.

Too late.

I enjoyed the beta.
I enjoyed the beta as well; pry won't be getting it right away though; I'll eventually get it.

I thought the tanks were op in the beta, and they took away engineer which is literally all I ever played.
IMO tanks are supposed to be OP. I didn't have too much problem against tanks once I picked up the AT rifle. Better than the AT grenades for me, anyway.

Engineer didn't really get taken away...the classes just got rearranged.

Back
Top Bottom