Looking for software to access multiple PC's

Bojangles

Beta member
Hello, I'm unsure if this is the proper board to ask this question so forgive me if I went to the wrong one.

I'm a lab tech for a university and I work in 5 different labs all with about 20-30 computers, all are running windows 7. We can access our computers via Baseline Shield RMS from a back room and send commands to shutdown/restart etc.

I am in search of a program/application that would allow me to access our PC's from the same computer and allow us to update them remotely (and preferably at the same time). Lets assume price is not an issue.

Thanks for your time, please ask away if any additional information is needed.

Hello, I'm unsure if this is the proper board to ask this question so forgive me if I went to the wrong one.

I'm a lab tech for a university and I work in 5 different labs all with about 20-30 computers, all are running windows 7. We can access our computers via Baseline Shield RMS from a back room and send commands to shutdown/restart etc.

I am in search of a program/application that would allow me to access our PC's from the same computer and allow us to update them remotely (and preferably at the same time). Lets assume price is not an issue.

Thanks for your time, please ask away if any additional information is needed.

System Center Configuration Manager.
Manager all machines, updates, deploy software, reports, compliance, etc.

Back
Top Bottom