Your first car

ya, I think a got about 10 miles per gallon - but then is was about 29 cents per gallon back then.

Some really nice cars. Can't imagine that they are very economical on petrol though! :lol:

1984 = gas was about 79 cents, if that.

Mine did not have the chrome accents and was a burnt orange color, basically this one with two doors and no hood scoop:

ford-maverick-v-c-73-20141023002120.jpg

If I had one again I would proudly drive it. I would rip out the bench seat and put in a couple of bucket seats but that would about it.

All of your cars look so cool ajwhekfalwkefhawkjehflcawkej.

I was going to get my Dad's 1990 Toyota Camry Station Wagon (Loved this car) until it failed inspection the year i got my license (2012, I'm almost 21 now). I was given the 1985 Mercedes Benz 500SEL that was sitting in our garage for ~4 years instead. I get 10MPG local and 13 Highway.
I don't leave the house much so gas isn't too big of an issue. I'm quite happy i ended up with it but bummed out because i'm probably going to trade it in for a more fuel efficient car in the near future when i get a job/internship.

1993 Hyundai Excel , had a rotted exhaust so the catalytic converter was exposed and roaring loud. stick shift. it was a tan or beige body with 2 doors. pretty clean outside of the repairs that needed to be done. Cracked water block, Exhaust and trunk lid.

Back
Top Bottom